Search results for “european humanitarian forum 2022”
12 results found in 3 categories.
VOICE Reflections on the European Humanitarian Forum 202220 April 2022VOICE reaction after the first European Humanitarian Forum, in relation to:
• Humanitarian principles and International Humanitarian Law
• EU sanctions and counterterrorism measures
• Grand Bargain 2.0 commitments
• Climate resilience and greening of humanitarian aid
• Diversity and participatory approach
VOICE statement ahead of the European Humanitarian Forum 202214 March 2022In the statement, VOICE calls on the EU and its MS to use the European Humanitarian Forum as an opportunity to:
• Recommit and further strengthen their commitment to principled humanitarian aid
• Review and adjust the approach of the EU towards counterterrorism and restrictive measures
• Strengthen collective efforts to achieve the Grand Bargain (GB) 2.0 commitments
• Confirm commitments to the effective implementation of humanitarian protection and IHL
• Set up clear and measurable commitments to build climate resilience and adjust financial support and policies on greening humanitarian aid
• Review progress on and recommit to the inclusion of gender considerations into humanitarian action and policies.
VOICE General Assembly 2022: Highlights of the dayOn 22 June VOICE held its annual General Assembly (GA) in person after two years of virtual meetings.
The First European Humanitarian Forum – VOICE’s reflectionsA summary of the network work during the European Humanitarian Forum 2022
VOICE Director, Maria Groenewald, interviewed by Défis HumanitairesMaria Groenewald was interviewed by Défis Humanitaires on several topics such as the European Humanitarian Forum, Humanitarian principles and International Humanitarian Law.
VOICE Reflections on the European Humanitarian Forum 2022While the European Humanitarian Forum was a great starting point to accelerate policy discussions at a European level about humanitarian aid, VOICE would like to recommend future forums to further identify commitments by the different stakeholders.
European Humanitarian Forum POSTPONEDThe European Humanitarian Forum has been postponed to a later date in 2022.
European Humanitarian Forum (24 - 26 January 2022): Save the dateThe European Humanitarian Forum (EHF), foreseen by the EC Communication on Humanitarian Action, will take place from 24 to 26 January 2022, in Brussels.
Improving staff safety through effective donorship - DG ECHO & the Global Interagency Security ForumGeneva & online
European Humanitarian ForumPublic event
Webinar on 'Tackling the humanitarian consequences of climate change: Scaling up anticipatory action’Online
Webinar on International Humanitarian Law (IHL)Online