VOICE is seeking an Advocacy Officer to join the Secretariat team!
Please send CV and cover letter to voice@VOICE.org at the latest on 21 August 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
VOICE is seeking a consultant to prepare and organise a survey and a webinar for VOICE members on the impact of EU sanctions and counter-terrorism legislation for NGOs working in humanitarian aid.
Please send CV, motivation letter and brief proposal (no longer than 3 pages) outlining the process for conducting this work, the methodology, timeframe, budget and overall rate associated.
These documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 August 2020.
The following are some useful web pages for job-seekers in the humanitarian and development assistance sectors:
- http://www.reliefweb.int/ announces both field and HQ vacancies in the humanitarian sector. Organised by date, location, or organisation.
- http://www.alertnet.org/ publishes emergency-related job announcements for both field and HQ positions. Organised by deadline date, posted date, or organisation.
- http://www.oneworld.net/ has a searchable jobs page for human rights, environment and sustainable development vacancies.
- http://www.devnetjobs.org/ is a "gateway to international development and environment jobs."
- https://www.devex.com/jobs publishes field and HQ job openings in the development sector.