Throughout the year, VOICE produces and disseminates key documents reflecting on humanitarian aid issues at the EU level and from an NGO perspective. They are addressed to decision-makers within the European institutions, at the National level, to NGO networks and other stakeholders of the humanitarian community, as well as to the VOICE members. Some documents are produced by the VOICE Secretariat with the support of VOICE members while others are publications from members and other key stakeholders in the humanitarian sector.
Please note that members-only documents will not be visible unless you are logged in.
Showing 1 items.
VOICE statement ahead of the European Humanitarian Forum 202214 March 2022In the statement, VOICE calls on the EU and its MS to use the European Humanitarian Forum as an opportunity to:
• Recommit and further strengthen their commitment to principled humanitarian aid
• Review and adjust the approach of the EU towards counterterrorism and restrictive measures
• Strengthen collective efforts to achieve the Grand Bargain (GB) 2.0 commitments
• Confirm commitments to the effective implementation of humanitarian protection and IHL
• Set up clear and measurable commitments to build climate resilience and adjust financial support and policies on greening humanitarian aid
• Review progress on and recommit to the inclusion of gender considerations into humanitarian action and policies.