Throughout the year, VOICE produces and disseminates key documents reflecting on humanitarian aid issues at EU level and from a NGO perspective. They are addressed to decision makers within the European institutions, NGO networks and other stakeholders of the humanitarian community, as well as to the VOICE members. Most of these documents are produced by the VOICE Secretariat with the support of VOICE members.
Please note that members-only documents will not be visible unless you are logged in.
Showing 1 items.
VOICE Reflections on the European Humanitarian Forum 202220 April 2022VOICE reaction after the first European Humanitarian Forum, in relation to:
• Humanitarian principles and International Humanitarian Law
• EU sanctions and counterterrorism measures
• Grand Bargain 2.0 commitments
• Climate resilience and greening of humanitarian aid
• Diversity and participatory approach